Monday, October 29, 2012



 When looking at this photo the airplane caught my eye. Also the beautiful city. The beautiful city below.There wasn't anything in particular that I liked I just like the photo in general. I see this plain flying over a city. I smell fresh air. I hear the loud roar the plane is making and the faint sound of the city. I taste nothing. I feel excited that I took an awesome photo.


When looking at this photo the slanted statue of liberty caught my eye. The beautiful grey sky caught my eye. Also the torch and the book caught my eye. I liked the position of the camera. I liked that the photo is black and white. I like the way the clouds looks. I see the statue. I see a beautiful ocean. I see all of the tourist. I smell salt water. I smell fresh air. I hear the waves smashing against the wall. I hear everybodys conversation. I also hear the horn of boats passing by. I taste nothing. I feel the side of the bottom of her gown. I feel my camera. I also feel the breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment