Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Academic Shoot reflection

What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you?
    -The real challenge was finding a subject in the correct position to follow the rules.

What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
    -All i could think about was if i was doing this right. I didn't have anybody with me to ask. Also I was worried that the photos were going to come out blurry.

If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
    -I would go find better subjects and follow the rules better.
 
 What things would you do the same?
    -The angle and the backgrounds on almost all of them were good at least to me.

When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
   -The rule of thirds

Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
    -Lines only because there's not much around the school

What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
   -Simplicity. I should look up examples of it

No comments:

Post a Comment