Thursday, February 7, 2013

5 web sites


On this website all of the pictures were a landscape picture. To me the photos look like they were taken either early morning or sunset. I think that because in multiple photos they had the moon it and the moon isn't out during the day. The photos I most liked was the one that had water in them because the water made a cool fog-like effect.

I learned that black and white photos make the picture look more mysterious, because there is nothing distracting the viewer to just one part of the photo.

My favorite photo.
I choose this photo because I love how the water looks.  Everything looks so mysterious.

I see rule of thirds. avoid mergers 

(nz)dave's took the photo


Storms

On this website I loved how most of the pictures were in a pretty location and then you see this storm coming. It looks like something bad is going to happen. I especially loved the lighting pictures. I have always thought lighting was "shocking"

My favorite photo.
I choose this photo because its a calm day with this storm on the way. Like a beautiful day about to go bad

I see depth of fields

Brent Pearson took this photo


No comments:

Post a Comment