Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Best tips:

Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit.

A mirror or some other reflective surface offers an even easier way to take a self-portrait.You can use your camera as a prop, and hold it away from your face.

Photographing your shadow is another way to do a self-portrait. Shoot early or late, when the sun is low in the sky.





 I choose this photo because I really liked the background and the position he choose to do.

 I choose this picture because to me this picture says this little girl is alone but she is strong.


 I choose this picture because to me this picture says these eyes have seen a lot.

 I choose this picture because I really like his idea and how it came to look.

 I choose this photo because he is doing his thing and that is was this photo is suppost to be about.

I choose this photo because it is a everyday kind of photo and its a good one.


Who will you shoot? I have to talk to my friends but its most likely going to be Amanda Cantu
Where will you shoot and what will you do to make the shot successful? I would like to shoot at school just because its better and I don't know if we would be able to take it off campus.


No comments:

Post a Comment