Monday, January 7, 2013

BEST OF 2012!!!

Best song of 2012: 
Justin Bieber-'Die in Your Arms'
l choose this song because when i first heard it i couldn't get enough of it. I didn't start out liking Justin Bieber. When my cousin lived with me all she basically listened to was Justin Bieber.  So this song was my fist song that I loved of his.
Best movie: 
Taken 2
 
 I choose this movie because it was an awesome movie just like i expected it to be. Just knowing Liam Neeson is in this movie makes it that much better. The first movie was amazing I just had to watch number two.

Most important news story:
  Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting


Most important person of 2012:
Rihanna




What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story OR sports/entertainment person of 2012 (you should google what is appropriate for your choice),

No comments:

Post a Comment